Experienced Attorneys Assisting Families in Marietta and Woodstock Since 2000
Offering experienced counsel in a relaxed atmosphere
At the Gleichman Law Firm LLC, my goal is to help you during those anxious times when you need smart legal guidance and a sympathetic ear. I’m Peter A. Gleichman and I've been in legal practice for 35 years, dedicated to supporting individuals and families in Cherokee and Cobb counties who are coping with the strain of divorce or wrestling with wills and probate after the death of a loved one.
Providing a safe place to handle personal legal matters
The decision to divorce is usually a devastating episode for a family. The decisions you make affect every member of your family on a social, emotional and financial level. In the same way, managing the estate of a loved one can also be an emotionally difficult time. In both areas, I can draw upon my extensive legal knowledge and provide you with relaxed, open surroundings to discuss your best course of action. I offer personal counsel to help you make tough family decisions with a clear mind – considerations based on three decades in practice. In serving Marietta-area families, I offer the following:
- Years of experience – After practicing in northern New England for 17 years, I moved to the Marietta area in 2000. Since then, I have represented families in Cobb and Cherokee counties in family law issues such as child support and child custody, and estate planning areas such as wills and probate and trusts.
- A welcoming atmosphere – Whether you’re going through divorce or handling a loved one’s estate, you’re under a lot of stress. So it’s important to me that you feel completely at ease in my office. We may have serious issues to work on together, but I’ve always found that a comfortable, relaxed environment aids in communication and offers the chance for a better outcome to your case.
- Commitment to community – I am deeply involved with the local community: notably the Rotary Club of Canton, Habitat for Humanity, the Foundation for Personal Financial Education and, last but not least, the Atlanta Concert Band. I also conduct seminars to explain the complex subjects of trusts and wills and probate.
My mission is nothing less than helping the people of my community and the surrounding areas through life’s more difficult moments.
Assisting families in times of conflict and loss
Throughout my many years in practice, I’ve been privileged to represent individuals and families in family law and financial matters. As a result, I can offer both a breadth and depth of knowledge in the following areas:
- Divorce – I have spent my entire career representing clients in divorce and its related issues of child custody, child support, modifications, mediation and alimony.
- Wills and probate – The loss of a loved one becomes even more stressful when wills must go through probate, which is the legal process of administering a will. I guide clients through this process as well as help establish trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and other estate-planning vehicles.
- Business, real estate and more – I also have many years of experience handling business law, real estate and personal injury cases in other areas of practice.
Whatever legal matter you entrust me with, I extend a helping hand at a critical time in your life.
Offering the legal help you need in Cherokee & Cobb County, GA
If you’re considering divorce or need assistance with wills and probate, call the Gleichman Law Firm LLC at 678-331-7058 or contact me online. My office in Woodstock is located just off I-575, and my office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and weekends by appointment only. I try to return all calls within 24 hours, and I make home and hospital visits. Free initial consultations may be available upon request.